Operation: Voice Match Pier 39
You’re being recruited for a reconnaissance mission which we need your help. This is a matter of national security and you’ll have limited time to complete this mission in complete incognito. Therefore, you and your team will need to blend in and pose as tourists in the Fisherman’s Wharf Pier 39 area. Here are the details.
The Foundation is up to their “world domination” shenanigans again, only this time, they’re causing ruckus in San Francisco, CA. We’ve gotten word that one of their high-level Generals, Miss Demeanor, is in the Fisherman’s Wharf area managing a secret facility where they plan to test laser weapons on human subjects. Needless to say, we can’t have this happen – so here’s what we need you and your team to do.
- Find their General, Miss Demeanor amongst the thousands of people there. When you find her, we must confirm her identity, so we’ll need you to do the following:
- Get her Fingerprints – We have an agent in the field right now who is trying to track her down. He’s tasked with sending a picture – ASAP
- Get her Voiceprint – We have her voice print in our database. I need you and your team to get the target on a video with her talking in order match her voice with the voiceprint we have on file. We need at least 15 seconds.
She’s highly dangerous, so directly engaging her is a threat. She doesn’t look dangerous, but she’s a highly trained assassin.
- I need you to find the secret facility where they’re testing their laser weapons. It’s supposed to be there at Pier 39. Then do the following:
- Take a picture of the facade of the building and send to mission control ASAP. We’ll then send the pic to the field agents to infiltrate. Stay put as we confirm!!!
During this mission, you’re going to have to tap into all of your years of training and complete the mission. You will have a limited time to get the information and send it to Mission Control.
Needless to say, if your cover is blown and you become missing in action, we will disavow any knowledge of your existence.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!